While perusing their site the other day I came across a recipe for Brownie Batter Dip. Now I like chocolate and all but sweets are not necessarily my thing, I'm more of a savory girl but, alas, this did catch my eye and I knew I had the perfect opportunity to make it coming up so make it I did!
This yummy concoction was a crowd pleaser and, I think, it's a great option if you looking for something a little outside the box to take or make for a shower or party!
Brownie Batter Dip
- 8 oz CREAM CHEESE (I used 1/3 less fat)
- 1/2 cup BUTTER (room temp)
- 2-3 cup POWDERED SUGAR -- varies by desired consistency I only needed 2 C
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 5 Tablespoons FLOUR
- 5 Tablespoons COCOA POWDER
- 2 Tablespoons BROWN SUGAR
- 3+ Tablespoons MILK -- varies by desired consistency
- a few chocolate chips and a sprig of mint for garnish
Using a stand mixer, blend the cream cheese, yogurt and butter. Add 2 cups of powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time. Add 2 Tablespoons of milk. Add flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar and vanilla. Blend until smooth. You may need to add more sugar to stiffen the dip or milk to loosen it a bit.
I used graham crackers, Nilla wafers and pretzels for dipping,