Friday, March 9, 2012

Baked Asparagus Dip

This yummy, quick and easy dip is something I originally found in a Taste of Home Appetizers cookbook.  I am personally not a fan of mayo so I tweaked this recipe some and it is delicious!!  I've made it to take to gatherings a few times and I always come home with an empty dish!  I love this because it's tangy and fresh and pretty cheap to make.

Baked Asparagus Dip
adapted from Taste of Home Appetizers

1/2 Cup of Reduced Fat Mayo
1/2 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons of Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 lb steamed Asparagus, diced
1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground Black pepper
1 Tablespoon minced onion

Mix all ingredients together in an oven safe bowl, Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.  Serve with toasted bread, tortilla chips or crackers.

No comments: